I've had such a good time looking at every one else's blogs that I decided, what the heck! I told my daughter I wouldn't have much to blog about, but she insists that at least she will look at it. :)
Hey Lori, I know how you feel my life is so boring that I don't want to blog. But I do like reading how everyone else is doing and leaving an occasional comment. Your grandkids are so cute. The little one reminds me of Nicki when she was that age with the fire red hair.
3 comments:
Thanks. You were awesome and it's perfect....I love it. Mom
Hey Lori, I know how you feel my life is so boring that I don't want to blog. But I do like reading how everyone else is doing and leaving an occasional comment. Your grandkids are so cute. The little one reminds me of Nicki when she was that age with the fire red hair.
Hello, just found your blog. way to go. It will be fun to see how life is going for you.
Post a Comment