Soooooo, I'm officially sorta on vacation. I was suppose to fly to New York today, meet up with my niece Debbie and tour the eastern states. But here I am. Bummer! My work pulled a meeting on me for the 23rd, one I can't get out of because I'm in charge of the program, so I won't be heading out until next weekend. Debbie will be back home before I even get out there. All day, I couldn't help wondering, "what are they doing now?"
I wish I was out there. Especially since Kris has hurt her foot. It's hard for her to chase those kids, I'm sure, but Nana can chase them. I can't wait to see them!!!!!
Well, it's getting close. They start selling tickets for "Twilight" on the 24th. My friends and I are all excited. This guy playing Edward has got alot to live up to. I hope he's not really bad or I'll feel bad for him. I have Edward in my mind and it will be hard for anyone to live up to the Edward in my mind. We've got our T-shirts and we're ready to camp outside all day to hit the first midnight showing. Can't wait! (I feel 16 all over again). I still haven't been able to get Kristen to even read the first book. Where did I fail? I know she would like it if she would just read it, but for some reason, she refuses. Where did I fail? haha
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FINE! bring the dang thing and I'll try it. :) The kids can't wait for you to come either. IF I can walk then we'll do some fun stuff when you come.
Lori Just so you know they weren't doing anything but lying around the house. They couldn't get on there flight (they had one to many people) So they are flying out today in exactly 3 hours. Kenzie is so excited she can hardly stand it. Sorry you couldnt make it!
As far as the Edward thing the new guy isnt nearly cute enough if you ask me!!!
Kristen READ THE DANG BOOK ALREADY!!!! Its the least you can do for your mom!(I havent even finished Breaking Dawn yet)
Post a Comment